Pay-per-Click (PPC) service is now provided by several search engine optimization companies as a slice of their search engine marketing plan. The PPC management plans provided by different companies include keyword research and selection, setup of a PPC account, developing of creative ad text in appropriate ad groups, identification of the landing page, PPC advertising and management of PPC bidding.
PPC management covers changes in bid price, monitoring of gaps in bids, and maintaining bid position for the PPC services from Google.
How to Choose Keywords for AdWords
Google Keywords for PPC is used to launch your ad in Google sponsored links with your website link and it is the most sophisticated and popular keywords for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system on the internet. PPC which means the amount you pay each time a user clicks on your ad and you can set the maximum amount you are willing to pay when a potential customer clicks on your ad link. Adwords are small text ads with your web link appear to the right of the regular search engine results. No matter what your budget, you’ll only pay when people click your ads.
Usually users type the keyword relating to their search, if your keywords for pay per click are matched to that search, Google’s contextual targeting technology will display your ad link automatically. For that, you have to select most relevant keywords relating to your website. This system will be useful for the marketers who want reach their potential customers in the online. Again, selecting keywords and PPC keyword research is an art. You have to think like your customer and that will help them to find you more quickly if you’ve chosen right keywords.
Adwords also presents you to use different types of keyword according to targeting in your campaign.
- Wide Match – Permit you to display your ad when users search for your keyword in any order.
- Phrase Match – Permit you to display other words in the search query that go before or after your keyword.
- Negative Match – Prevent your ad from showing on a search which is not relevant for your business. If you have red roses as a keyword and specify synthetic as a negative match. Your ad won’t show on search terms such as synthetic red roses.
Tips for choosing effective keywords in PPC
- Think like your customer.
- Make use of PPC keyword tool available within your AdWords account that provides suggestions, new keywords, and helps to identify possible negative keywords.
- Review your keywords regularly to track the top performing keywords.
- Keywords should be selected to target the customers.
- Remove common or single words.
- Try to include local keywords.
- Use appropriate negative keywords.
- Use powerful words to provoke customer response like free, particular offer, point in time limited offer.
Incorporating Keywords in Ad-Copies
- Include main keywords in the main line and the explanation of your ads. Because Google will emphasize exploratory bold keywords in the ads.
- Spell out major benefits in your ads. Such as formulate more money, get more, 50% offers and so on.
- Include concentration gripping terms in your ads.
- Provide links to relevant landing pages.
Above are some suggestions from our experience. If you have more suggestions, share with our readers.